national harbor harborcation
On safety: You clean up nice, and so do we: with safety protocols implemented across the property, you’ll feel secure however you choose to explore.
On variety: Take your time and take your pick: National Harbor has a range of activities, attractions and art for you to experience. Try something new, enjoy a change in scenery and find your freedom during your Harborcation.
Plan Your Visit
MGM National Harbor Casino
- Experience luxury gaming on two opulent casino floors.
- Go all-in with poker, try out the best slots around or test your odds at one of the many table games.
- Approachable, fun-loving atmosphere to make golf a blast for players of every skill level.
- Climate controlled hitting bays
- Private event spaces and meeting rooms
- Onsite restaurant with signature food and drinks
- Good for parties, events, date nights, family
National Harbor Art Collection
- National Harbor is home to works from local, national and international artists. Learn all about each piece with the free self-guided audio walking tour and scavenger hunt.
Tanger Outlets National Harbor
- Name brand outlet shopping experience
- Open air environment featuring 81 brand name outlet stores
- Ongoing specials and deals
- Good for families, kids, adults
- The DC area’s premier dueling piano bar
- Talented pianists and singers belt out your favorite requested hits
- Good for parties, date nights, families, happy hour, late night, bar
- Combines painting lessons with a restaurant and bar
- Hosting painting sessions seven days a week
- All ages are welcome and no prior experience is required
- Three locations throughout National Harbor: Tanger Outlets, Waterfront District on the Harbor Trail or Fleet Street and
- Waterfront Street across from Gaylord National
- See bike availability on the System Map or mobile app
- Take as many short rides as you want when you purchase your pass
- Passes and memberships include unlimited classic bike trips under 30 minutes
- End a ride by returning your bike to any station
Maryland National Capital Parks and Planning
- Enterprise Golf Course in Mitchellville
- Henson Creek Golf Course in Fort Washington
- Paint Branch Golf Complex in College Park
- Exclusive shopper loyalty program
- Access greater savings, more rewards & perks every time you shop
MGM National Harbor Conservatory
- A vibrant horticultural scene that immediately engages all of the senses
- Envisioned by renowned designer Ed Libby, the MGM National Harbor Conservatory is a must-visit destination in the
- Capital Region
- Good for all ages
The Heritage Collection at MGM National Harbor
- Experience this rich cultural and historical region
- The Heritage Collection at MGM National Harbor is a blending of the minds of local and international artists that
- Brings guests a well-rounded experience
Views from Potomac Plaza at MGM National Harbor
- Fresh air outdoor plaza with breathtaking views
- A giant fountain and reflecting pool, alongside sweeping vistas overlooking the harbor, Potomac River and The Nation's Capital.
- A perfect place to take in a special event or just the scenery